Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cowards of a feather are chickenhawks.....

http://thedailybeast.com/video/item/cheney-chooses-rush-over-powell

Just what I want when going into war is two draft dodgers to lead me. Both Dicky Cheney and
Rushbo Limbaugh are known draft dodgers but super (chicken) hawks. There should be a rule that if you are such a hawk and willing to send other people's children to die a in a foreign country, you should either be willing to send you child there (and I mean in harms way), or maybe you yourself should go on the front line to practice what you preach.

Dicky and
Rushbo seem to live by the saying "Do as I say - not as I never done" and are getting away with it. Hey guys if you think that waterboarding is not torture - or sleep deprivation is not torture then put you money where you mouth is and go through the procedures yourselves (280 times).

I really don't care if Gen. Colin Powell is a Republican or Democrat - I care that he would lead me in battle. He has been there and done that. You two cowards hang together. Maybe if you ever get into a real altercation; you can see who can run the fastest.

No comments: